Monday, August 17, 2009

My purpose



I've been doing Atkins for several months and I've lost around 30 pounds but I haven't been sticking with it for the last month or two, so my weight has stayed about the same. I'm going to start blogging about it every day to keep myself accountable. I'll list everything I eat here as well as my workouts. I'll also list triggers and mood changes that seem to affect my eating habits as well as challenges I'm facing along the way.

Here are my current measurements:
Bust 43
Waist 39.5
Hips 48
Upper Thigh 30
Lower Thigh 21.5
Calf 16.5
Arm 14.75

Here are my goals:
Bust 38
Waist 28
Hips 38
Upper Thigh 22
Weight 135

I'm not going to post my weight until it is something that I'm more comfortable with, but I will be posting +/- along the way.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Beth! I'm excited for you. I hope you do well. I'll be following you and checking up on you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    I also want to know how hard the workout was. Impossible? or somewhat do-able?
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was doable but difficult. I can't do any real pushups or pullups so I had to modify them. By the end of the hour, I could already feel stronger though. We'll see. Maybe by the end of this I'll be able to do pullups. How awesome would that be!!! I've never done one in my life!

    ReplyDelete