Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 3

OMG!!!!!! Today's workout was really really really really intense. Today was plyometrics. I was warned that I may throw up from this one and I wasn't far from it. Plyometrics is jump-training. A lot of squating and jumping in all kinds of directions. My legs feel like jello but now that my heart rate is slowing again, I already feel healthier. My lungs are taking in more air and my heart feels stronger. Not to mention, I'm sure if I keep this up, I'll have a great butt!! I'm not sure how I made it through an hour of this as I felt like I was going to die after about 20 minutes, but I did. According to the trainer, that's the toughest one, and I did it. Now I know I can handle this.

I ate well today. Still under my 20 grams of carbs each day. I had an Atkins granola bar for breakfast and a protein shake as a snack. I was so busy today at work, I couldn't get away for lunch. A friend brought me a chicken salad from Chick-fil-A around 5. I saw District 9 which made me pretty nauseous so doing this plyometrics right afterwards was probably not the best idea.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Sounds tough! Glad you made it. Now it sounds uphill from now on. (Not really, but it sounded good). Keep up the great work. I want to know how sore you get after a workout like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My legs are still a little sore after this workout. For about 3 days I could barely move.

    ReplyDelete