Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day I'm Not Sure Anymore

Lost a few days there on my P90X but I've been sticking to my diet. Finding time to work out an hour a day is harder than I thought. I did my shoulders and arms today followed by the ab ripper workout. It was really good. I can totally tell that my triceps are going to be worthless tomorrow.

I had hardly any carbs today at all which isn't necessarily good. I had a sugar free rockstar and the meat and cheese portion of a lunchable with a string cheese for lunch. The I had fajita meat with onions, cheese and guacamole for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds tough! I know how hard it is to find time to excercise. I have a pretty hard time just to find 30 mins. 1 hour is a long time. I prefer to get up in the am to excercise because I'm usually too tired or busy in the evening. Sounds like you're doing well! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete