Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just a quick update

I'm still doing well working out. I have Susan to thank for that. She's a great motivator/drill instructor, which is exactly what I need. We do really really really hard weights workouts for lunch every day and I'm trying to get an hour of cardio in each evening. I haven't been doing as well with the cardio because I was running into problems. When I run, even though my lungs and heart were healthy enough to keep going, my legs were KILLING me. I decided to go to a shoe store downtown and buy the best running shoes I can find. They measure your feet and make you stand in some kind of stuff to measure where the arch is. I'm sure this will be a BIG help and a BIG improvement from working out in my Skechers.

I've also been doing well on my diet. Today is Day 6 of Atkins. I've lost 8 pounds. People are starting to notice a difference :) 199 will be here before I know it..............

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of such a store. That sounds really cool. I think in the long run, your body will really appreciate the good shoes. (no pun intended) I don't check for posts every day but I'll see your posts eventually! I love you, Beth. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete